- •Model: Vapcell 18650
- •Manufacturer: Vapcell
- •Country of Origin: China
- •Chemistry: Unconfirmed
- •Max. continuous discharge current: 20A
- •Nominal capacity: 2500 mAh
- •Nominal voltage: 3.6 V
- •Discharge end voltage: 2.5 V
- •Charging voltage: 4.20 +/- 0.05 V
- •Standard charging current: 1.5 A
- •Protection: Not Protected (Flat-Top)
The manufacturer of these batteries only deems them safe to be used in products that have a suitable battery management system. Any other uses would be deemed as misuse, therefore, The Original Vape Shop will not be held liable for damaged caused to property or person.
Batteries/Cells when mistreated can be very dangerous, when purchasing this product please ensure that you are familiar with battery safety, Evolution Vaping can not be held liable for injury to person(s) or property or any other form of loss or damage caused by improper use of these products.
A few Pointers below on how to treat you batteries/cells
- • Never carry loose cells – they should be suitable cased at all times when not in use
- • Do Not short batteries
- • Always use a battery charger designed for the cells you are charging.
If you would like more information of how to care for your batteries please feel free to get in touch and one of our team will be able to assist you in your questions.