Nitecore New i2 combines the best features of previous generations with brand new technology for a high-quality charging experience. This charger has 2 bays that can be used to charge 2 different batteries at the same time, even if they aren’t the same size or chemistry. Features twice the charging speed of the i2 charger. Active Current Distribution (ACD) Technology Compatible with 1.2V, 3.7V, 4.2V, 4.35V batteries. Charging program optimized for IMR batteries. Automatic detection of non-rechargeable batteries. Capable of charging two batteries. Two charging slots charge and control independently. Automatically detects battery power status and displays charging progress. Automatically stops charging upon charging completion. Reverse polarity protection and short circuit prevention. Over-discharged battery activation. Overtime charging protection. Designed for optimal heat dissipation. Made from fire resistant, flame retardant PC material Certified by ROHS, CE, FCC and CEC specifications.
– Capable of charging 2 batteries simultaneously
– Each of the two battery slots monitors and charges independently.
– Compatible with and identifies Li-ion (26650, 22650, 18650, 17670, 18490, 17500, 18350, 16340(RCR123), 14500, 10440), Ni-MH and Ni-Cd (AA, AAA, AAAA, C) rechargeable batteries.
– Optimized charging design for IMR batteries
– Features three charging modes (CC, CV and Trickle Charge)
– Automatically detects battery status and selects the appropriate voltage and charge mode
– 3 yellow LEDs display charging progress for each battery
– Automatically stops charging when complete
– Features over-charge prevention to protect batteries
– Made from durable ABS (fire retardant/ flame resistant)
– Features reverse polarity protection
– Designed for optimal heat dissipation
– Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC, CEC and KC
- Input: AC 100-240V or DC 12V 1A
- Output: 4.2V /1.48V
- Output Current: 500mA x2
- Dimension: 131mm x 69mm x 36mm
- Weight: 116 g (no batteries/cord)
1 x Nitecore New i2 Charger
1 x Charge power cord
1 x User Manual